Marketing Booster Program
Learn how to access new business in new markets
You run a thriving company but like many smaller businesses with limited marketing resources, your firm may be taking an ad hoc approach that just isn’t opening new doors.
The Marketing Booster Program is the answer:
- 3 half day interactive workshops (12 hours) in a small group setting led by an experienced BDC consultant (approximately 8-12 entrepreneurs)
- 9 key topics: customer relationship management, competition, positioning, marketing action plan, managing products and services, managing communication, e-business, managing distribution, managing your sales team
- Leave with practical tools that drive marketing results such as customer satisfaction surveys, vale propositions, process maps and more
- Personalized consulting sessions can be combined with the program to increase your chances of success
- All options include a marketing diagnostic and detailed strategic benchmark report for your business.
Workshop commences September 27th at the BDC’s Kingston office on Gardiners Rd. The program investment is $3,900 for further information contact Carl Kelly, Senior Manager, Consulting 613-389-2897